Prepare for Your Visit
Many people achieve more satisfaction with their treatment if they can
take on an active role in their care. While your physician is an expert
on medical care, you are the expert on yourself. Often there can be more
than one option for diagnosing or treating a condition. By acting as a
partner with your doctor, you can help choose the option that best fits
your values, beliefs, and lifestyle. This can make you feel more confident
about carrying out the treatment you have chosen. Keep in mind, being
prepared for your visit will help you get the most out of your appointment.
What to Bring
Please complete the forms appropriate for the doctor you will be seeing
prior to your arrival at the office if at all possible.
If you have been evaluated previously for this or any related condition,
please bring all materials with you:
- Medical records, including surgery notes if applicable
- X-rays, CT scans, MRIs, nerve studies
- List of medications that you currently take and any medical problems you have
Note that patients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent
Complete the Echeck-in Process on My CS-Link
Current patients should use My CS-Link to complete the echeck-in process
online to save time at your next visit
- Already have a My CS-Link account?
Click here to complete the echeck-in process online.
- Have you received a My CS-Link activation code?
Click here to activate your account, then complete the echeck-in process online.
- Don’t have a My CS-Link activation code but want to activate an account?
If you have not received an activation code,
click here to first verify your identity. Once your identity is verified, you will
be able to active a My CS-Link account and complete the echeck-in process online.
- Have My CS-Link questions?
Contact My CS-LINK technical support at (855) 427-5465, Monday - Friday,
7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Haven’t heard of My CS-Link?
Click here to learn more.
You can also help your doctor by being prepared to answer the following
- What are your main symptoms?
- How long have you had your symptoms?
- What were you doing when your symptoms started?
- Have you had this problem in the past?
- What was the diagnosis?
- How was it treated?
- How and when did an injury occur? How was it treated?
- Have you had any injuries in the past to the same area? Do you have any
continuing problems because of the previous injury?
- Have you ever had surgery in that area?
- What activities, related to sports, work, or your lifestyle, make your
symptoms better or worse?
- Do you think that activities related to your job or hobbies caused your symptoms?
- What home treatment measures have you tried? Did they help?
- What nonprescription medicines have you taken? Did they help?